COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Policy
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and prior to re-opening the salon we have implemented a number of changes which we would like to make you aware of. During the time the salon has been shut, we have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd, the UK trade body for our industry. We have since made a number of changes in the way that we operate that you will notice when you next visit.
If any of our staff feel ill or have symptoms of C0VlD-19, they
will self-isolate immediately and not come into the salon. This may mean that we have to cancel your appointment at short notice. We appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled you will be able to re-book again or ask for a full refund / voucher.
If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of C0VlD-19 – please advise us as soon as possible and DO NOT COME TO THE SALON FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. We have amended our booking terms and conditions and you will not be charged for any appointments which you miss due to illness/ other.
If you already have a booking, please reconfirm with us via email if you will be attending
Visiting the Salon
For your safety and to maintain social distancing, We ask that you attend your appointments as close to the appointment time as possible. Please do not turn up early for appointments as this may mean that you come into contact with other clients who are just leaving.
* We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the salon including making sure that common surfaces, toilets door handles etc. are wiped clean using disinfectant products between each client every hour.
* All tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety.
* Wherever possible we will utilise environmentally, friendly, single use items during a treatment that will be disposed of safely after use in order to protect you from cross infection.
* You will have access to soap and hot water to wash your hands with as soon as you enter the salon and we will also have hand sanitiser available for you to use when you come into the salon.
* We will understand and not be offended if you wish to wear a face mask or wear disposable gloves when you visit the salon and during your treatment is this is appropriate.
* Please don’t be surprised or upset if our staff use personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and during your treatment. This may include disposable gloves / facemasks / aprons where appropriate.
* We can confirm that the laundering of salon towels and uniforms is a priority we can assure you that all salon laundry is washed at 60 degrees
* All disposable items are bagged and safely removed from the treatment area between each client every day.
We’re delighted to announce that we are now able to offer our full range of treatments, including facials.
During your treatment
We understand the importance of hand hygiene and we will ensure that we wash our hands in according with NHS recommendations before the start of your treatment.
We will try to make your treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns about your treatments please let us
know and I/we will do what I/we can to satisfy you.
After the treatment
In order to avoid handling of cash, we would prefer if you could pay for your treatment by card / or in advance using bank transfers.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and that of our staff. We will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and will amend them as necessary.
Thanks you for your understanding